QuickPay allows you to go fully
paperless when managing your MCST
Full-fledged financial accounting system: recurring bills, supplier management, asset recording.
Fully-integrated reporting system: fault reporting & management, supplier management and asset maintenance.
Back-end systems are updated automatically – greatly increasing productivity.
Estate residents transact on the app – no more over-the-counter interruptions for account balance enquiries, payments, bookings or service requests.
Information stored digitally lets you search electronically instead of digging through paper files.
Powered by DBS, QuickPay uses industry-leading payment standards to stay secure at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
How much does it cost? Who pays?
A small transaction fee is added to the bill when SPs or tenants pay by QuickPay.
- – For MCSTs operating a DBS account: $0.29 cents per transaction
- – For MCSTs operating any other bank account on FAST network: $0.29 cents per transaction and a flat fee of $30 per month
Are there any charges?
To adopt QuickPay, your MCST estate must first subscribe to Qornerstone Estate property management platform. Enjoy a 6-month free trial if your Estate is with DBS.
Thereafter, your estate pays $1 per unit per month (min. fee of $50 applies).
If the MA company decides to purchase the license, cost is flat at $100 per month (less 30% for ASM members)
How can I get my estate to adopt QuickPay?
- Arrange a call with us through the call scheduler below. No obligations! We’ll be happy to attend to your questions.
- Ask us why leading MAs like CBM, Knight Frank, Chambers, PFS and others rely on our platform.
- Speak to your Council about QuickPay.
- We will train you on migrating data and using the back-end to manage the financial accounting and run recurring billings