QuickPay allows you to go fully
paperless when managing your MCST
Full-fledged financial accounting system: recurring bills, supplier management, asset recording.
Fully-integrated reporting system: fault reporting & management, supplier management and asset maintenance.
Back-end systems are updated automatically – greatly increasing productivity.
Estate residents transact on the app – no more over-the-counter interruptions for account balance enquiries, payments, bookings or service requests.
Information stored digitally lets you search electronically instead of digging through paper files.
Powered by DBS, QuickPay uses industry-leading payment standards to stay secure at all times.
Residents Can Pay Estate Bills With 2 Ways
Pay through an App
- 1. Download the Qommunity Resident App
- 2. Open the App and scan QR code on
Statement of Account to activate user account
- 3. Login to your banking app through
Qommunity Resident App
- 4. Pay with one tap
Pay through a QR Code
- 1. Receive your Statement of Account with QR
code on tearaway portion
- 2. Open your preferred mobile banking app
- 3. Scan to pay
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
- – For MCSTs operating a DBS account: $0.29 cents per transaction
- – For MCSTs operating any other bank account on FAST network: $0.29 cents per transaction and a flat fee of $30 per month
Thereafter, your estate pays $1 per unit per month (min. fee of $50 applies).
If the MA company decides to purchase the license, cost is flat at $100 per month (less 30% for ASM members)
- Arrange a call with us through the call scheduler below. No obligations! We’ll be happy to attend to your questions.
- Ask us why leading MAs like CBM, Knight Frank, Chambers, PFS and others rely on our platform.
- Speak to your Council about QuickPay.
- We will train you on migrating data and using the back-end to manage the financial accounting and run recurring billings