Manage your estate’s payments and
collections digitally with QuickPay
QuickPay is better because it is part of a seamless property management ERP system for managing your entire MCST estate.
Full-fledged financial accounting system, including: recurring billings, asset records.
Full-fledged reporting system, including: fault reporting and management, supplier management and asset maintenance records.
Back-end systems are updated automatically – greatly increasing productivity.
Secure data over Microsoft Azure Cloud, ensuring estate data like strata title roll, financial accounts, bye-laws, contracts and maintenance records are always safe.
Powered by DBS, QuickPay uses industry-leading payment standards.
Residents Can Pay Estate Bills With 2 Ways
Pay through an App
- 1. Download the Qommunity Resident App
- 2. Open the App and scan QR code on
Statement of Account to activate user account
- 3. Login to your banking app through
Qommunity Resident App
- 4. Pay with one tap
Pay through a QR Code
- 1. Receive your Statement of Account with QR
code on tearaway portion
- 2. Open your preferred mobile banking app
- 3. Scan to pay
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
- – For MCSTs operating a DBS account: $0.29 cents per transaction
- – For MCSTs operating any other bank account on FAST network: $0.29 cents per transaction and a flat fee of $30 per month
Thereafter, your estate pays $1 per unit per month (min. fee of $50 applies).
If the MA company decides to purchase the license, cost is flat at $100 per month (less 30% for ASM members)